3 days and I will be in Berlin, once again!
I am really soo much looking forward to come back that lovely, ugly-chic city and some very dear friends!
Here some random facts about Berlin:
– it is extremely cheap to go there, from Copenhagen it is approximately 300 dkk back and forth with easyjet
– dirty but enough space for everyone – the idealists, punks, models, businessmen (fortunately a minority though)– soo much organic food and markets and flea markets
– everyone is involved in some kind of “project” this might be art, literature, happenings, fashion , music (check out Paul Kalkbrenner below), anything
– you have to know where to go (see Spätkauf below) otherwise you will be lost or trapped with other foreigner and Danes 😉
– you can brunch all day on weekends – very important fact – !
– You can also go out on any regular weekday (read this Copenhagen!)
– Zitty and Tip are good guides, are published every 14th day
& can be bought at every kiosk
– Prenzlauerberg is Vesterbro without junkies, Kreuzberg is Nørrebro but with junkies, Mitte is K and Charlottenburg & Schönerberg is Østerbro & Frederiksberg, Friedrichshein is new 😉
– A city with all the normal people still living in it (so not only students & rich people)
– fantastic in the wintertime as well as in the summer time- My mom loved this city, her mom did and I do as well
And there is so much more left to say..
Home town of LesMads, my favorite German blog:
As I said, you have to know where to go, would any body expect this fantastic happening in when walking by this kind of place?