As mentioned earlier TimesUp (one of Copenhagen’s best vintage-second-hand-clothes shops) launched their online shop with a party this tuesday.
It was one of my first fashion-crowd-party and I soon got tired/ bored of all the posing and showing off. So instead I took some pictures of random details:
– A Champagne Fontaine leaving no bubbles in the bubbly
– People taking pictures of themselves and each other
– Giraff earrings and I cannot remember having seen anyone in public with this kind of earrings the last many many years
– A not-fancy-bag (the only one that night)
– Sore heels and salt marks on all shoes ( look at those huge and clumsy heels, the owner probably feels pretty fancy. Good we know better.)
– And the old lady playing Doorkeeper (Notice her Sunglasses!)