BLOGGER STYLES LesMads (also via Spotding), Reigen, Bees and Ballons,
Since all these designer styles are so next year, and we need some inspiration for now!
Come on bloggers, give me more Street Styles
Street Styles from DANDYDIARY
German fashion (like bloggers), but it seems to me that german fashion is quite, well, suited for an everyday. Somehow breaking up with this over-the-top thing? Part of the crisis thing? As some fashionbuyer says, he is much more into “lir”, but this is certainly not the time. So designers want people to wear (i.e. buy) their things?! (I also got the impression that neither paris or ny was that much more over the top?)
Anyway, it also seems that red has come to stay, Yellow is trying again (why was this Lala Berlin show so hyped?) and we’re still doing the Mad Men theme, yay.
WHAT TO DO today 20.01.2011
- The Nokia Smartstyles are taking over the Apple Design Gallery at Torstr. 114 from Thursday to Saturday with their young designer showroom, fashion lounge and Smartstyle Lab where international fashion photographer Ives Borgwardt will photograph the smartest avantgarde looks of the fashional crowd of Berlin. More infos here.
- DESIGNER SCOUTS SHOWCASE at the brand new Achteinhalb Concept Store. Four designers are presented in a showroom with a fashion photo exhibition: Anna Wegelin (Lachsbrötchen), Phoebe Heess (London-based cult label and concept store Beyond The Valley), as well as Carni (accessory label). The opening event with live fashion presentations on Wednesday at 19-21h will be for invited guests only, but the showroom and exhibition are open to the public.
- MADE and LaMJC are celebrating the BOOK RELEASE of All Gone, a selection of the finest of street culture, and their 5th anniversary exhibition at Alexanderstr. 7, 19h
- WeSC is throwing a PARTY at the new nhow design Hotel. Stralauer Allee 3, 22h, FREE ENTRY
- FAVORITE: Disco-Popeye and Hercules And Love Affair mastermind Andy Butler is having a DJ set at the Fashion Week Special at Asphalt, Mohrenstr. 30, 22h.
- Broken hearts club has a party open to all at Ballhaus Berlin 10pm , Chausseestraße 102 10115 Berlin LINK TO FACEBOOK EVENT