As you might know by now, there are some photo shoots to be managed lately. yay. As glamourous as it might sound to some, as much of a challenge it might be to others*. Naaa, well. It's work, now, but, you know, you have to wear some clothes to work.
- And when meeting the clients you want to look both serious,
- but also a bit creative,I mean – we are their creative agency doing some serious business
- I have my own mood to accomodate each day
- And the choice of clothes in my closet. This is actually the most important contraint – you know how horrible the feeling is when you R.E.A.L.I.S.E that you’ve missed your laundry spot. AGAIN?!.
- And then there are aaall the other people. You know, the crew, the talent, and aaaall the fashion inspiration running through my head. (the ideas, not people obviously.). .. . .
BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST THE WEATHER.
So some days I have to grab my winter laundry, thermo shirts - IN MAY - and go with the flow. What'cha gonna do? Cheers❥ *me